WOMEN MENTORING WOMEN
Every third Thursday September - May / 9:30AM & 7PM.
We value authenticity, finding beauty in the process and choosing to view each other as the community that God wants to use to shape us into who He wants us to become. From September through May, we gather one Thursday each month at the church around tables to eat, worship, share our stories and discuss what God is doing in our lives. Childcare and refreshments are provided at our Thursday meetings.
Women Mentoring Women 2018-2019 dates:
- Thu Oct 18: Tamar Schrater / "Facing Our Fear Of Being Too Much And Not Enough"
- Thu Nov 15: Kathryn Pratt / "I Am Fearless In Waiting - What To Do When God Delays"
- Thu Dec 13: Panel Discussion / "Not Afraid To Make Mistakes -
Boldly Going Where We've Never Gone Before"
- Thu Jan 19: Brunch / "Not Afraid Of Loneliness and Betrayal"
break out sessions
- Thu Feb 21: Naomi Berry / "I Am Not Afraid of My Past or Future"
- Mar 22-23: Women's Conference / "Legacy"
- Thu Apr 18
- Thu May 16
Questions about women's ministries?